Ford Thames E83W.
Download this free screensaver showing your favourite 10cwt Fords !
Personalise your desktop PC with this screensaver, the only saver designed for fans of this Ford commercial vehicle.
There are 2 versions, one with the full 17 images, and a smaller (ie quicker to download) version with just 6 photos in it. That way non-broadband internet users can download a version without hogging their connection too long!
Please read these instructions then pick the version you wish to download (below):
Note: if you're not too confident with changing your PC settings in this way, it is probably best to get someone who knows more about this kind of thing to do it. It has been tested on my own PC (running Windows XP) and works ok with Internet Explorer 6.0 and Firefox 1.0 browsers. No guarantees, warranties or anything else that it'll work on every new or ancient PC out there! I can't take responsibility for anyone re-configuring their Windows settings by trying this - however it should be fine, but it does require a little knowledge by the user to install it.
- Click on whichever version you wish to download
- When prompted, save the .exe application file to your PC C: drive & make a note of where you stored it!
- Using Windows Explorer, find the file you just downloaded
- Double click on the executable file (E83Wfull.exe or E83Wsmall.exe) to fire it up
- A little white window appears
- To preview the screensaver before installing, click Run
- Any keypress or mouse movement will cancel the screensaver
- To install the screensaver, click the Install option in the little white window. This will open your standard Windows Display settings window, and allow you to customise the screensaver in the usual way
- You're done! the E83W screensaver is now your default screensaver
- If you get bored of it you can go back into your Display settings in Windows and reset to another screensaver if you wish!
E83Wfull.exe - 1.22Mb (17 pics)
E83Wsmall.exe - 560k (6 pics)
If there is any demand for a Ford Sidevalve screensaver (ie showing Pops, 5 & 10cwts, Prefects and so on) please let me know.
Hope you like it ! Please let me know if you use this, I'd be interested to know which countries it gets used in!!
(Techie/Geek information: this was built using the Screensaver & Presentation Maker - Professional Edition - by Tradetouch.com Inc. USA)